Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ratings

So I am not going to rewrite 50 pages from my journal. That was wishful thinking. Plus, what would you care anyway. What I will share, if I can figure out how, is a running list of beer that I have sampled and rated. Over the past 2 years my palate has changed and you may see my "revisiting" certain beers because I am no longer confident in my original assessment. But then again, there are so many! Why back track now.

Ratings are based on a 5 star scale. I've attempted to make it as objective as possible. On www.beeradvocate.com there is a similar rating guide but there are different aspects of the beer, such as mouthfeel, aroma, color, etc., that are rated which then averages out to an overall score. In my writing I reference these aspects as well but when it comes down to it, all we care about is the overall score.

Enjoy

No comments: